Le chant éternel Index du Forum

Le chant éternel 

Superman Wonder Woman 6' Cbr Guide Spacing Chart

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le chant éternel Index du Forum -> La Vie De La Guilde -> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gemranki

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Oct - 09:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Superman Wonder Woman 6' Cbr Guide Spacing Chart Répondre en citant

Superman Wonder Woman 6' Cbr Guide Spacing Chart > urlin.us/4f7gj

d351235422
Duggy 1138 (talk) 08:27, 30 October 2008 (UTC) Indeed as discussed with other ongoing titles, people seem to throw in everything in case it is important later on with the idea that it can all be trimmed back when things are clearer. The real problem with the page is it isn't cited. (Emperor (talk) 15:18, 31 October 2008 (UTC)) Star Wars comic books/Conan comic books/Star Trek comic books/Transformers comic books/Indiana Jones comic books: We have been working to eliminate "comic books" from article and category names and I'd rather not go down this road. (Emperor (talk) 15:12, 6 October 2008 (UTC)) . But as I say, it's probably a case of whatever works for each article.

We should be able to say "If you keep trying to force your preferred version into the article and not addressing concerns on the talk page you will be violating WP:CONSENSUS - please read WP:BRD. - mainly to avoid advance dicking around with them. Anyone want a go? Duggy 1138 (talk) 09:09, 28 October 2008 (UTC) From experience, I feel it's really unwise to have plot summaries of storylines when they are ongoing. And frankly, it sets up the admins as arbiters for inclusion, and that could kick off uglier arguments. Is this standard for all WikiProjects' talkpage templates? If so, then perhaps a discussion should be started "somewhere" to deprecate the current convention for "see also" sections. Some of the AfDs listed on the delsort have to be relisted from lack of input and I've had no interest in my split suggestion for Image Comics (despite flagging it here too - I'll just assume that means tacit support for it and go ahead and do it). (Which, if in table format, allows the "current" publications to be noted.) - jc37 09:04, 28 October 2008 (UTC) That sounds like the way to go to me.

honda cbr 150r new model 2013david dalglish skyborn epub converterhonda cbr 250 fi for sale philippinescarlos ruiz zafon shadow of the wind epub budprc let result september 2012 elementarycbr 150 images 2013 buickjak budowano kapitalizm pdf freecbr 1000cc price in malaysiacbr 150r 2014 colours salonmobi sites examples of adverbs
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Oct - 09:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le chant éternel Index du Forum -> La Vie De La Guilde -> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation