Le chant éternel Index du Forum

Le chant éternel 

Free Electricity From Thin Air Pdf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le chant éternel Index du Forum -> Back Ground & Role Play -> Back Ground
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gemranki

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Oct - 10:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Electricity From Thin Air Pdf Répondre en citant

Free Electricity From Thin Air Pdf > bit.ly/2e8fzoT

Free Electricity From Thin Air Pdf

corners including overhead power lines Im sure the power companies will sue like the cable companies did about over air transmission. I suppose its even more intriguing than electricity from thin air. This guy tries this crap in the U.S.A. These people simply dont understand electrical transmission and the fields generated. 14 Feb 2013 2:32 pm Anonymous says: You can use a tank cct to tune to a specific frequency to tune into a suitable frequency you wish to rob. Electrons arent passed outside the wires, at least not beyond the quantum effect which is nanometers away. Why not build a harvester that feeds the electricity back into the powerline and get a loop that creates infinite energy? DM Because and assuming the hypothetical, as the amounts are far to small it would not be an infinite energy loop, it is not a closed system in that sense. wtphuckdisisstupid Since there seems to be a surprising number of people intrigued by this, I would like explain what is going on, and why this is nothing to get excited about [sorry].

In fact you could sue the power company for radiating potentially harmful energy into your premises. To minimize those resistance losses, you can increase the voltage of the line, and the power lost to resistance drops as the square of the drop in current. I have tested this in multiple circuit simulators and it seems to work. No, he is drawing it away from other power sources witch increase the load of that device and thus increases the power drain. Unfortunately I could not embed the video, so here is a link to you tube. You hook one up to a dying battery, and absorb power for a second, then its enough to fire an LED. Just ask the guy in Van Nuys California who was collecting power for ten years until DWP found the coil and shut him down. I used to work in data telemetry for a power interconnection company that monitored the hundreds of power companies across the entire east coast of the US. The reason is that that fan interferes with the flow of air from the vent, disturbing the air field, causing the motor that drives the air coming out of the vent to work harder, thus negating any gain that you thought you got with the extra fan.

advanced photoshop issue 114 pdf freecartelera cine gran rex cbaprc board exam result 2014 criminology degreehonda cbr 150cc black and white pictureswayne st tome 1 epub formatcbr 1000 rr 2009 ficha tecnica de unthe right stuff tom wolfe epub filestop speed cbr 150r repsolnumbers by rachel ward epub readerkylie chan journey to wudang epub converter
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Oct - 10:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le chant éternel Index du Forum -> Back Ground & Role Play -> Back Ground Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation